Startup (Tech) Recruiter
Are you a people-person but also love structure and organisation? Do you get energy from working on multiple things at once, being an active participant in a small team, and use innovative tools to move your recruitment practices forward? Are you a natural communicator - love writing creative and personal messages - and able to influence both clients and candidates?
This role is perfect to develop your recruitment skills and help build the teams of startups and scale-ups,.
We are a team of clever, curious and slightly obsessed talent experts. We work for Startups & Scale-ups, mostly in-office, to help them find, attract and hire the best tech people in the world.
We turn Startups and Scale-ups into Hiring Machines, as we believe they are the best places to innovate, to grow, and to have fun. We work hard, and we celebrate failures too, because those are the moments we learn from the most.
Your role as Startup (Tech) Recruiter
Phenomenal talent isn’t usually on the lookout for a new job. So you'd better find them and see if they want to connect with our Startup clients. These tech companies work with us because they are looking for a trusted advisor, to search for talent for their next growth phase. We define their recruiting strategy, hiring plan and draw up vacancies.
You nurture true relationships with both the client and talent, and understand it's about listening and not about 'selling'. You get energy from personal engagement with people, and really understand what drives and interests them.
To be successful in this role:
- You are able to successfully run a recruitment project from A to Z
- You balance executing tasks as well as taking on the role of advisor for clients and candidates
- You are eager to get your hands dirty with every stage of the recruitment process
- You are able to lead a small team (1-2 junior recruiters) and help them in their daily and weekly work
- You find the best talent. Passive seekers who don't want to be found are usually the best
- You write authentic, personalised messages to talent through various digital communication channels
- You use growth hacking tools to effectively & efficiently communicate
- You learn & experiment: test your assumptions, collect data and become better
- You want to get involved in roles within LevelUp Ventures - whether it's content-creation, BDR or even improving processes
What’s in it for you?
- Work in-office at multiple Startups. Enabling their growth, and work with amazing founders and their teams
- Besides working at startups, you work from the LevelUp Office as well. Right in the beating heart of Europe’s biggest Startup hub (40.000 m2 of startup hub B.Amsterdam)
- Use the best and newest recruiting technologies and learn from the best sourcers
- You’ll never cold-call again
- Enjoy great autonomy (if you can take it)
- Steep learning curve, both personal and in skills
- Competitive salary and enjoy unlimited vacation days
- Get your mind off work with our Onefit all-you-can-sport subscription
- Macbook + Mobile Phone plan
- Employee Equity Plan
- You are eager to learn, analytical and have great communication skills
- You have 1-3 years recruitment experience as a sourcer, researcher, or (tech) recruiter
- You have a background in tech and/or startup environments
- You enjoy getting things done, not just chatting about it
- You are detail-oriented and not afraid to take risks
- You have integrity, have lots of personality, and are high-energy
- You already have EU passport or EU working permit
Excited? We are! Send us your CV and motivation and let’s have a chat.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.