Senior Startup (Tech) Recruiter
Are you a natural communicator and love to build relationships? Do you get energy from a fast work pace and working in small teams? Do you have what it takes to run multiple projects at once - never losing oversight?
This role combines the skills of the (junior) talent hacker with added seniority, project management and stakeholder management.
We are a team of clever, curious and slightly obsessed talent experts. We work for Startups & Scale-ups, mostly in-office, to help them find, attract and hire the best tech people in the world.
We turn Startups and Scale-ups into Hiring Machines, as we believe they are the best places to innovate, to grow, and to have fun. We work hard, and we celebrate failures too, because those are the moments we learn from the most.
Your role as Startup Tech Recruiter
Phenomenal talent isn’t usually on the lookout for a new job. So you'd better find them and see if they want to connect with our Startup clients. These tech companies work with us because they are looking for a trusted advisor, to search for talent for their next growth phase. We define their recruiting strategy, hiring plan and draw up vacancies.
You nurture true relationships with both the client and talent, and understand it's about listening and not about 'selling'. You get energy from personal engagement with people, and really understand what drives and interests them.
To be successful in this role:
- You are able to manage projects and stakeholders (client- and LevelUp side)
- You balance advising, motivating, convincing, negotiating and being a trusted partner
- You teach and coach the junior team members in sourcing, tech recruiting and business
- You find the best talent. Passive seekers who don't want to be found are usually the best
- You write authentic, personalised messages to talent through various digital communication channels
- You use growth hacking tools to effectively & efficiently communicate
- You learn & experiment: test your assumptions, collect data and become better
- You learn and perform competency-based interviews of tech talent (by phone or face to face)
- Be creative, and enjoy exploring new tools and workflows, be directly involved in improving our processes
- Our approach is informal, personal, and with a personality. Just be you. No need for suits either
What’s in it for you?
- Work in-office at multiple Startups. Enabling their growth, and work with amazing founders and their teams
- Besides working at startups, you work from the LevelUp Office as well. Right in the beating heart of Europe’s biggest Startup hub (40.000 m2 of startup hub B.Amsterdam)
- Use the best and newest recruiting technologies and learn from the best sourcers
- You’ll never cold-call again
- Enjoy great autonomy (if you can take it)
- Steep learning curve, both personal and in skills
- Competitive salary and enjoy unlimited vacation days
- Get your mind off work with our Onefit all-you-can-sport subscription
- Macbook + Mobile Phone plan
- Employee Equity Plan
- You are curious, analytical and somewhat data-obsessed
- You have 3-10 years recruitment experience as a sourcer, researcher, or (tech) recruiter
- You have a background in tech and/or startup environments
- You enjoy getting things done, not just chatting about it
- You love structuring your work and have strong attention for details
- You have integrity, have lots of personality, and are high-energy
- You are flexible, communicate well & resilient, because we work in small rotating teams
- You already have EU passport or EU working permit
Excited? We are! Send us your CV and motivation and let’s have a chat.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.